Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Adam Food Centre Food Reviews

(Updated on Dec 2016)
I am a hawker foodie and I am so excited when I can finally drop by Adam Food Centre for dinner! My family and I ordered a spread of dishes and we always wait for all to be back on the table before eating. There is this cute auntie who asked if she could take a photo of our food before we tucked in! Was it because nobody would have a spread of dishes on their table at a Hawker Centre? Haha, then my family is quite cute isn't it? Perhaps she's a blogger as well? :P 
Anyways, I have always strive to indulge in worthwhile and delicious food! My favorite is the Char Kway Teow with the red signboard and the Pork Ribs Prawn Noodle Soup! 

Noo Cheng Sliced Pork Prawn Noodles - $5



I feel that there is nothing to rave about for its dry noodles dish. It was served with 2 bigger prawns with prawn heads intact and 2 small prawns as well as some pork slices in the soup. I think you can get better dry prawn noodles elsewhere. :) 


Pork Rib Prawn Noodles Soup - $5

Pork Rib Noodles Soup - $5

Order the soup version always! The prawn broth soup tasted really good, especially when they serves it very hot! The good thing is that the soup is refillable and the stall owner was friendly when you asked for refills. Initially I thought that if you try the dry noodles, you also get to taste the soup and you are getting the best of both worlds! However, the soup version really makes you happier! The soup is really Daebak!

Fried Kway Teow with Cockles - $3 only and the portion was quite big!


I am surprised that there are not much reviews about their Char Kway Teow as it was really good! 
Fried Oyster

White Fried Carrot Cake - not recommended

Will try the black version on my 5th visit! :P
Operating hours: 

Daily 10am to 10pm.
Except on Chinese New Year.


Fried Kway Teow with Cockles - $3 


I went Adam Food Centre on a separate occasion at 1030pm and the stall with the red signboard was already closed. Hence, decided to give this stall a try. I would still prefer the stall with the red signboard because of its taste and serving portion!

Stingray - $8



Indian Rojak - $6


I love the sauce! This stall's fried flour was pretty good and tasty and it does not taste like fried flour at all!

Chinese Rojak - $3



Nasi Lemak - $3


I feel that this dish was not appetizing at all. Was told that Selera was famous but they are closed at 5pm! Shall write a review on that upon my next visit!

Mutton Leg Soup - $6 at Bahrakath Mutton Soup

I went on a separate trip at about 1am and I would say that this is a true disappointment that made me very sad that entire night. There is no meat at all and no bone marrows for you to suck also and all you get are bits of soft bones here and there and the soup. I would not order this dish ever. However, to give them the benefit of doubt, perhaps it was late that night and they are only left with bones? Then again, perhaps they shouldn't sell?

Mee Goreng Special set - $6 at Ibrahim Mee Stall


I thought of giving this dish a try from all the reviews online but I am disappointed too. The price is too steep for the standard of this dish. The mutton are tough and over-cooked and the rest are just very normal dishes. They also serves very small portions of the mutton meat. I would not order this ever again. The stalls that are opened beyond midnight are only the Muslim and Indian Stalls, which are to my disappointments. 


Avocado Milk shake and watermelon Juice- $2.50



I love the Avocado Milk shake the most and it's the best one around!
Do note that you need to add $0.50 for chocolates on your milk shake. 

Teck Kee Hot & Cold Dessert

Ice Kachang - $2


Ice Jelly - $2

After all the greasy food, finally we indulge in some chilled desserts!
The portion is quite big for its price! 


Note: This post consists of 4 visits to Adam Food Cenre. :)

Adam Food Centre will also be closed for Spring Cleaning from 19 December to 21 December 2016. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes