Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

IKEA Crayfish Party 19 August 2016 Food Review

I was so excited about my first Ikea Crayfish Party with party hats and meatballs! It costs only $25 per person with early bird discount and they do give $10 Voucher with minimum spend of $50 at their home furnishing section. So that works out to be about $15 per person? I was so excited about their crayfish and meatballs, but sadly, my excitement turns into disappointment. 

There were no sight of Ikea Chicken Wings and neither do they have curry puffs for the buffet party. However, they do have fried mid wings that tasted quite okay. My verdict? I prefer the buffet at Grand Park City Hall instead as their crayfish are bigger, fresher and you can simply taste the ocean taste in the crayfish. I stopped at two crayfish at Ikea Crayfish Party as you have to literally take out the shell and you can even see those black slimy parts of the crayfish which weren't really appetizing to me. Then again, that may be just me as I still see lots of people piling up plates and plates of crayfish.

The people there were more rowdy and rude as they cut queues to get the buffet items on their plates. You will get what I mean when you see how the cakes turned out after people had taken their share. Will I go back again? Certainly no. 

Party layout


Crayfish



Fried Mantou and Sausages

Biscuits

Pastries



Meatballs

Salmon

Salad


Fried items



Smoked Salmon 

Desserts


Fruits

Cakes before and after - I hope you get what I mean and pardon me for the unsightly photos:X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes