Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

House of Seafood Ala Carte Food Review at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

I was quite reluctant to go back to House of Seafood after my 2nd Visit. As a saying goes: Once bitten, Twice shy. However, I bought 2 Vouchers and had to go back to use the voucher no matter what. We went at a later timing this time round at about 730pm compared to 530pm the other time. 

To my surprise, the food standard returned! I was so happy and relieved. I would change my rating from 3 to 4 from my previous post. The home made prawn rolls and Shrimp Paste chicken were my favorites! However, the home made braised pork bun seemed to have more sauce than the previous post and is less soft and thus, not as 'WOW' as the previous 2 times. I thought that we should order the clear tom yum soup as there were not much gravy to go with the rice. However, I feel that I would not order Tom Yum again as there were not much ingredients in there.


Home made braised Pork Bun

Home made prawn rolls


Kang Kong Vegetables


Crispy Chicken with Shrimp Paste


Beancurd on Sizzling Hot Plate


Stir-fried lala with Sambal


Lychee Sweet and Sour Pork


Clear Tom Yum Seafood Soup


You can order all the above for just $200 net and with Groupon Voucher, it is just $99 for $200 worth of food!

I went on another visit and ordered Thai Style Fragrant Chicken instead of Tom Yum Soup and it tasted delicious!


Ratings
Served Hot
5
Food Quality
4
Ambience
3
Decoration
4
Price
4
Speed of serving
4
Overall
4

Price:
Approx. $18 per pax
Location:
756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-33 
Singapore 534626
Operating Hours:Monday – Sunday*
11:00AM to 02:00PM, 05:00PM-10:30PM
*Saturday
11:00AM to 03:00PM, 05:00PM to 11:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes