Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

MOD Cafe Food Review

I added another cafe to my list of eatigo places to go! We wanted Steamboat and BBQ buffet but my family of five had to be seated outside for BBQ and the weather was pretty sunny so my mum just wanted to settle for steamboat. Their signature dishes were Chicken Floss Eggroll, Volcanic Potato and Mango Duck! 

Our meal for five costs $80 and we ordered additional Coffee for my mum and 2 additional shaved ice. Everything was good except that their service was really slow, especially when serving the cooked dishes. 

Cooked food 
Chicken Floss Eggroll - MUST TRY!

Volcanic Potato- MUST TRY!

Mango Duck

Beef Stew

Spicy Chicken Wings

Braised Trotter

Century Egg Tofu

Chicken Floss and Tuna Toast

Teriyaki Chicken Chop

Toast with Kopi O (Kopi O: $1.20)


Our Steamboat:




Raw food

I love their beef meatballs the most! It comes in odd shapes and I think they made it themselves?
It was so nice that I wanted to buy their beef balls home! I did not ask though :P
I would say that those were the BEST Beef balls that I have ever eaten!












Desserts:



Mango Mixed Fruits Shaved Ice (1.90 after eatigo 50% discount)

Chin Chow Red Bean Shaved Ice (1.90 after eatigo 50% discount)


Ambience:








Menu:





Ratings:
Served Hot
4
Food Quality
4
Ambience
3
Decoration
4
Price
5 (especially if you have eatigo app)
Speed of serving
2
Overall
3.67

Location: 

308 Lavender Street
Singapore (338814)


Eatigo app:
(1) Bangkok Jam at Jem
(2) Charcoal Thai at NEX
(3) Korean Fusion BBQ at Dunlop Street
(4) 
STREET 50 Restaurant & Bar 
(5) MOD Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes