Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Monster Curry Food Review

I walked passed VivoCity the other day and saw that the plate on the tables at Monster Curry were bigger than a person's head and that's when I decided to head down and try their dishes!

It's funny how they have different levels of spiciness and being the dare-devil I am, I decided to ask for 5 X Spiciness! However, when the Big Fried Fish Monster Curry arrives and after trying just a teeny bit, I decided to reduce the spiciness to just 3 X! And then I realized I prefer the curry more than the chilli mixed with curry and I decided to throw the parts with Chilli aside as the chilli takes away all of the curry taste. 

Big Fried Fish Curry - the fish is grilled to perfection! 
VERY BIG piece of fish for just $13!
Chicken Katsu Curry

They have some ongoing promotions at specific outlets and you guys can check it out!


Ratings
Served Hot
5
Food Quality
Ambience
5
Decoration
4
Price
4
Speed of serving
4
Overall
4
Price: 
Approx. $15 per person




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes