Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Friday, March 17, 2017

MacDonald's Seoul Spicy Burger, Kimchi Shaker Fries, Melon McFlurry and Peach McFizz Food Review!



Given all the craze over Korean dramas, idols and Kpop, McDonald's Singapore challenges herself to another level! The SEOUL SPICY BURGER, accompanied with Kimchi Shaker fries, Melon McFlurry and Peach McFizz!

I would like to give 2 thumbs up to the whole new spicy level of the Seoul Spicy Burgers! I love the Seoul Spicy Chicken the most even though it's really spicy to me, considering that I could take really spicy food! Really worth to head down for a try! My bestie sweat so much after the meal but not for me though! Guess I really could take Spicy Food!






Seoul Spicy Chicken 


Can you see how HUGE the patty was?! I love how they placed coleslaw together with lettuce in the burger!

How McDonald's describes it: It’s a fiery love affair with our Seoul Spicy combination of smoky chicken patty glazed with spicy Korean sauce, refreshing romaine lettuce, and mixed vegetables with creamy slaw tucked between a black pepper and white sesame bun.
My Verdict: The Chicken patty was super huge! It was 1.5X the size of McSpicy burger! The sauce is very flavourful with a very fiery kick! Recommended to ask more extra Lettuce to make up for the spiciness!

Seoul Spicy Beef



Could you see that the patty was pretty small? I really love how they placed coleslaw together with lettuce in the burger!

How McDonald's describes it: Glazed, spicy Korean grilled beef patty, mixed vegetables with creamy slaw and refreshing romaine lettuce, all tucked between a black pepper and white sesame bun. It’s juicy, mouth-watering and satisfying—everything you’d love in our HOT Korean star.
My Verdict: The beef patty does not taste as fantastic and awesome as compared to the chicken patty. It is 2x smaller than the Seoul Spicy Chicken patty! The sauce was good but the beef was just very normal. 
Recommended to ask more extra Lettuce to make up for the spiciness!


Kimchi Shaker Fries



How McDonald's describes it: Sprinkle, shake and savour the taste of your favourite crispy, golden fries dusted with Kimchi-flavoured seasoning.
My Verdict: Ah, it can't be compared to the real Kimchi we eat! Just very artificial that I would rather stick with my Seaweed shaker fries! Kimchi flavour was not strong enough too!

Peach McFizz



How McDonald's describes it: Looking to put out the fire of our Seoul Spicy Burgers? Our refreshing blend of fragrant peach and sparkling soda is your answer!
My Verdict: You only need to top up 10 cents more for Peach McFizz compared to a normal Coke. I feel it's pretty nice but normal.


Melon McFlurry with Coconut Jelly



How McDonald's describes it: What do you get when you combine velvety vanilla soft serve, with chewy coconut jelly and fragrant melon syrup? A cool treat for the tropical heat!
My Verdict: I love the Coconut Jelly! The melon was not as strong as those melon treats that we find in Korea though! 


Try these Korean Greetings:


I think that I would drop by to try the Seoul Chicken Burger again! <3
If you are hesitating, you would never go wrong with the Seoul Chicken Burger!
Just do not try the beef burger! 


Annyeong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes