Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

House of Seafood Ala Carte Menu Food Review at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre


Wondering where to go on Eve of a Public Holiday?
I was scrolling through 
Groupon for some last minute deals and I find myself heading over to House of Seafood at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre once more. My family and I had Ala-Carte dishes instead of the previous Korean Seafood Tower we had in my previous post.

It was a really awesome deal though- fancy paying $99 for $200 worth of vouchers where GST and service charge are both included! We saw that Groupon has this Welcome deal where they deduct $10 off your bill if you're a new user and we cheated by creating a new account. All in all, it is just $89 for $200 worth of Vouchers!

I have to admit that the building looks run-down but definitely not for the food. The food are up to restaurant standard and the portions are very generous. Of course, it would be worth it only if there is 50% off for the Vouchers. Trust me, the food were really awesome that I am thinking of bringing my family down for another trip!

Crispy Chicken with Prawn Paste

Sambal Kang Kong

Braised Pork Bun


Braised Pork Ribs


Curry Fish Head

Yam Ring


Home made Prawn Rolls


Coconut  
Ratings
Served Hot
5
Food Quality
4
Ambience
3
Decoration
4
Price
4
Speed of serving
4
Overall
4

Price:
Approx. $18 per pax
Location:
756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-33 
Singapore 534626
Operating Hours:
Monday – Sunday*
11:00AM to 02:00PM, 05:00PM-10:30PM
*Saturday
11:00AM to 03:00PM, 05:00PM to 11:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes