Singapore food Reviews, Comforting Home Recipes and Game Guides!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Grand Pavilion Restaurant - Esplanade Dim Sum Food Review

Good Morning all!

It had been quite some time since I've updated my blog.
So here I am to add more posts to my blog!

There are so many places with good food that I'm going to share with you!

DIM SUM at Grand Pavilion Restaurant - Esplanade!
I bought this cash voucher on Groupon at 38% off online and it was so worth it!

In case you wonder why I didn't put any rating to the food quality:
That's because I would rate everything 5/5! Trust me, I'm not too lenient!!

Siew Mai

Fried Yam Cake


Char Siew Bao


Fried Toufu

Chinese Tea


Porridge

Char Siew

Fried Rice

Soft Carrot Cake

Popiah

Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf


Shrimp Dumpling

Custard Bun

Chicken Feets

Pig Trotter's Leg with egg

Xiao Long Bao

Ratings
Served Hot
5
Food Quality
5
Ambience
5
Decoration
4
Price
3.5
Speed of serving
4
Overall
4

Price:
Approx. $40 per pax
Location:
Grand Pavilion Restaurant
#02-25/27/29, Esplanade Theatres By The Bay, 1 Esplanade Drive
Dim Sum Hours:
12:00 - 15:00
Menu:
http://www.grandpavilion.com.sg/sites/default/files/DimSum_web.pdf 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

PixelTreats

Contact Me

For any enquiries, please email to pixeltreats2016@gmail.com

Thank you.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Pixel Treats | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes